Thursday, February 20, 2014

Baby Steps: Law School Application

I was doing a paper when I decided to visit the Nation of Procrasti. I suddenly thought of making a blog, so here it is! It will contain my law school endeavors.I hope I get to maintain this one. I tried blogging before but I eventually became lazy. I also tried keeping a journal, but to no avail I forgot its existence! 

To date, I have applied to the top three law schools in the country. Sadly, I didn't pass the UP LAE so I won't be continuing my studies in the university after graduation. Some of my friends passed so I was quite envious for a while, but I have accepted the fact that I WAS not good enough to enter THE Malcolm Hall. 

The MBA-JD program of FEU-La Salle seems interesting. It's an MBA and a JD in just five years for Christ's sake! My grandfather wants me to take this one, he said it's perfect for me. I am a BS Economics senior, and most people think that I want to pursue corporate law. But criminal law sparks my interest the most. I'm still considering corporate though. I haven't applied yet, but I might give it a try. 

I actually don't care if people will read this. This is for personal use, but I will make this public since I will be posting case digests and law-related stuff; it might help other people :D Knowledge has an increasing returns to scale so I don't mind. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment