This is my last semester as an undergrad. Alas! I did not make my last semester hassle free. I have two law subjects (Law and Economics & Administrative Law) and other electives that require so much paperwork while my other graduating friends are living a stress-free semester!
Today, I plan to finish at least half of my Law and Economics paper. I have one problem though, I might have reached a dead end. That or I just focused on the wrong research questions to begin with. I just realized that my framework was more on Criminology and less on Economics (it's an Economics elective). I suddenly didn't know what I wanted to say.
I'm writing about the juvenile justice system, focusing on the age of criminal liability and its deterrence effect... something like that... *sigh* The more literature I read, the more messed up my thoughts become.
I should be preparing for my interview tomorrow ~.~ It's for my group's Administrative Law case study. I haven't even read the IRR of the regulatory agency we will write about. But I couldn't concentrate unless I resolve my first dilemma.
*sigh* And now I just realized that writing this blog post is a form of procrastination!
Oh, btw! I watched a courtroom drama so as to be inspired. It's a good one and I highly recommend it!! Watch "A Few Good Men" (the attention span, HAHAHA)
No comments:
Post a Comment